VoiceLive2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firmware 1.2: crackle/distortion in DOUBLE and HARMONY

3 posters

Go down

Firmware 1.2: crackle/distortion in DOUBLE and HARMONY Empty Firmware 1.2: crackle/distortion in DOUBLE and HARMONY

Post  Winslow Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:16 pm

Hi.

TC support has begun to communicate about this issue:

VoiceLive 2: Crackling/Distortion in Double and Harmony with version 1.2

Question
My Doubling or Harmony voices can sometime crackle or distort in VoiceLive 2 version 1.2, what can I do?

Answer
Check the following parameters:
1. Navigate to HARMONY tab.
2. Check if the Harmony voice is set to -1 octave or more and has a gender of -46 to -50.

If any Voice meets the conditions above:
1. Set the gender to -45 or above.
2. Store the preset.
3. Restart the device.

Hope a real fix will come soon.

Cheers

Pascal
Winslow
Winslow

Back to top Go down

Firmware 1.2: crackle/distortion in DOUBLE and HARMONY Empty Re: Firmware 1.2: crackle/distortion in DOUBLE and HARMONY

Post  fritzymusic Sun Mar 21, 2010 8:41 am

I can not understand how to upgrade an operating system and make it worse than precedente.distorsioni, creptii.per not to mention all of the presets that appear with an asterisk, then the presets are set almost entirely to just use presets only reverb and delay a few, it seems that we all in their power to use harmonization. I am disappointed at the most, and I think I wasted 799 euros. confused pale No

fritzymusic

Back to top Go down

Firmware 1.2: crackle/distortion in DOUBLE and HARMONY Empty Re: Firmware 1.2: crackle/distortion in DOUBLE and HARMONY

Post  fritzymusic Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Anyone tell me what the words mean NP that appears intermittently in the home voicelive2. thanks

fritzymusic

Back to top Go down

Firmware 1.2: crackle/distortion in DOUBLE and HARMONY Empty WHAT NP IS

Post  charbobs Sat May 08, 2010 5:23 am

When the LCD blinks “NP” this means it is recognising chordal information with the Natural Play feature on. This would indicate new chords also for each subsequent time it blinks.
I hope this helps

charbobs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum