VoiceLive2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRESET RULES

+2
sm23
Admin
6 posters

Go down

PRESET RULES Empty PRESET RULES

Post  Admin Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:41 am

this is place for an open discussion regarding the VoiceLive2 Presets
please do not trade, or bargain for presets,

just upload and share!!!
its as easy as that!!

requests are always welcome as well

Admin
Admin

https://voicelive2.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

PRESET RULES Empty Re: PRESET RULES

Post  sm23 Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:19 am

hello, hope this forum takes off, especially for the presets.
my ? is this.....i guess i'm an idiot, but how would one upload a preset to this forum? there doesn't seem to be an "attach" button anywhere. i'm sure it's something easy but please help me out.

thanks in advance
sam

sm23

Back to top Go down

Post  echirouze Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:35 pm

echirouze

Back to top Go down

Post  sm23 Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:39 pm

i haven't made any new presets yet with the new update, haven't had the time in the last few days. will hopefully make a couple in the next week to fit a couple of my band's songs and then i will upload them. along those lines, thanks for uploading your presets, i haven't had time to try them out yet but look forward to it.

sam

sm23

Back to top Go down

Post  echirouze Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:50 pm

i haven't made new preset, cause i use the 1.1 version of the firmware...but normally, the preset from the V1.1 must sound like the v1.2....it's because there's a bug in the version.. Sad

echirouze

Back to top Go down

Post  acrobata Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:39 am

Hi all,

I just received my new voicelive2. So i hope in the future i´ll be able to upload my presets. I think it´s a great idea.

For the moment I just need to learn as much as possible.

I was trying to load the presets echirouze upload. However I couldn´t succeed: I always have problems loading the single sysex!
Does anybody know what´s going on?
Anybody with the same problem?

I try to load the syxex using VoiceSupport -> download -> load a sysex file manually to your device

I hope somebody can help me.

Thanks guys!

acrobata

Back to top Go down

Post  echirouze Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:37 am

acrobata, you just have to open voice support, and click "backup", you will see "restore" under the page, and select "preset", you load the preset you want to restore, don't forget to rename the number of this preset if you want it will load where you like. I hope you'll be fun cheers

echirouze

Back to top Go down

Post  acrobata Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:37 pm

Thanks echirouze,
i´ll try tonight.

It´s a great idea this page.

I just hope people will join us posting their presest.

acrobata

Back to top Go down

PRESET RULES Empty My Voicelive is back

Post  nightfly68 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:38 am

My Voicelive is back Smile

yesterday I received it again from the assistance....

Now I can begin to work on it...

nightfly68

Back to top Go down

PRESET RULES Empty Standard Format for Downlaods?

Post  mcalldp Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:45 pm

Well I just got my unit this week and have only created one preset. However, I've done a lot of sharing with other effect units in the past and am glad to see this site available to us. I look forward to becoming an active member! One suggestion when sharing patches, It's very helpful for any download to have a good description with it.

This will help people decide what they want to try. If your patches are mainly set up for lounge singing and I am looking for Metal patches I don't want to download, install, test, all of you patches. So I suggest doing something like this:

---------------------------------------
Download Link Here
Created By: Author Name Here
Creation Date:
Software Version:
Description: These are 5 patches dedicated to getting sounds to match songs off the Pink Floyd album 'Dark Side of the Moon' a .txt file is included in the download, this readme file will give instructions on how the steps in each patch corresponds to the song parts. These patches are tweaked for live performance through a P.A. system- Enjoy!
--------------------------------------

Just my thought after being part of many groups doing this kind of thing. Having a single place where all the downloads and and a descriptive listing format that everyone uses, it makes life much easier once things really start hoping in here and with such a great unit I expect we will see a lot more users in the near future!

mcalldp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum