VoiceLive2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you store presets in a usable order?

4 posters

Go down

How do you store presets in a usable order? Empty How do you store presets in a usable order?

Post  Telecruiser Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:05 am

I have been thru the manual and can't find anything that addresses this. How do you get 5 or 6 of the 165 presets in a sequential order to make them more accessible.

Telecruiser

Back to top Go down

How do you store presets in a usable order? Empty Order

Post  charbobs Sat May 01, 2010 11:38 am

I am not sure if this can be done yet. I also would love that, hopefully soon we can get an editor like some of the other Helicon Products.

charbobs

Back to top Go down

How do you store presets in a usable order? Empty Use the STEPS in one preset

Post  Opieness Wed May 05, 2010 10:37 pm

I just got my VL2 yesterday and this was the first thing I could think about... found the answer in the VoiceSupport blog posts. I couldn't find the video on the TC Helicon site but it's in VoiceSupport in the video: Quickstart Video: Performance.

You can basically have one preset, then save other presets as steps within that preset. So you can go from one to another using the step function. Tom explains it much better in the video and it looks very easy to setup.

Opieness

Back to top Go down

How do you store presets in a usable order? Empty u can do this thru Voicesupport i believe

Post  graytambar Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:09 pm

it looked like when you load into Voicesupport on your computer you can arrange the order of the presets to any order you like. Haven't tried it completely but it did let me move them around. Then you have to save that back to your machine. The STEPS method above seems very ez too. Prolly a faster better way.

graytambar

Back to top Go down

How do you store presets in a usable order? Empty Re: How do you store presets in a usable order?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down